Consulting Services For Retail
Whether you’re Retailer or focused on the Fashion industry, Intellicept Consulting services can help you achieve your IT goals. Our consultants can guide you through all project phases – from planning to implementation, optimization, and maintenance – so that you get the most from your SAP applications.
Take advantage of proven approaches for rapid implementation.
Get support in digitizing your manufacturing processes.
Benefit from pre-configured solutions tailor-made for your industry.
Seamlessly integrate new solutions into your existing SAP landscape, saving time and money.
SAP Fashion Management Services
SAP Fashion Management is a new vertically integrated solution based on the SAP HANA Platform, aimed at enabling fashion brands to manufacture their products and sell them to retailers and consumers using one single solution. It unifies both SAP Apparel and Footwear (AFS) and SAP Retail (IS-Retail) solutions into one, easy-to-manage, real-time system. SAP’s Fashion Management Solution will help fashion brands grow into an adaptable global business while helping increase revenues, margin, and efficiency.
• Harmonizes manufacturing, wholesale and retail processes on a single backend system based on the SAP IS-Retail solution.
• Converges all active AFS processes & AFS categories onto the SAP Retail base to provide one ERP system.
• Designed to deliver high-performance, leveraging the power of SAP HANA® platform.
Explore Our Services For The Fashion Industry
Custom development/custom product development
TMC – testing management center
Offshore demo support
Strategy and Roadmap
Roll out Support
Migration from SAP AFS to SAP FMS
S/4 HANA Migration Support
Offshore And Onshore Team Of Intellicept
The onsite and offshore teams have their own activities which are categorized as follow:
• Onsite activities are completed at the client’s end
• Onsite techno-functional onsite software consultants work as channels between the Client business analysts and offshore project team
• Onsite consultants work closely with the key users and the client team to understand the business processes and to document the requirements. Together with the steering team, a realization plan is prepared for various activities.
• Requirement specification documents are always approved by the key users and steering teams.
• Activities that require close cooperation with the client team are executed onsite to save time and efforts (Document, execute, test and deploy).
• Offshore activities are prepared/documented by the onsite team along with the key users.
• After approval from the steering team, offshore activities are transitioned to the offshore team for realization.
• Approved functional documents are accepted by the offshore project manager.
• The offshore team converts the business requirements and functional documents into the technical design at offshore software delivery centre.
• Offshore Team Leaders and Functional Leaders translate the requirements and functional designs for the functional/ technical team members for realization.
• Based on approved technical designs, code is built, tested and deployed from offshore.
• Sample data and test conditions are received from the client team or are already present in the test environment.
• Built in developments/customization are tested by the teams with the sample data from the client or in the sample test environment with test cases relevant to the client business.
• Offshore activities are documented and prepared for the offshore team by onsite team after discussion with client.
• Offshore team is managed by a dedicated Project manager. The offshore PM co-ordinates the requirements with the onsite team and gets them executed through the offshore delivery team.
• The offshore delivery team size is decided based on the project size and support requirements and comprises of both technical and functional consultants.
Marketing, Sales & Order Management Services
Improve sales productivity, decrease transaction costs, and strengthen customer retention:
• Convert opportunities into revenue by orchestrating internal and external networks.
• Fast track marketing and design successful campaigns.
• Update key processes to shorten the sales cycle.
• Integrate order management and processing, quotes, shipment, and billing.
• Book revenue more easily in a global environment.
S/4HANA Consulting And Implementation Services
SAP implementation does not only just any kind of business application implementation, but the SAP application is also going to re-define the way you do business. The flexibility of SAP’s functionality can create unexpected organizational challenges that need to be carefully managed during the design, implementation, and integration of SAP software. Hence the quality of implementation becomes the most critical thing and it can only be provided by the experts who know your business.
Hence the quality of implementation becomes the most critical thing and it can only be provided by the experts who know your business.To help you in adopting your digital transformation journey rapidly, we have designed industry-specific frameworks for many different industries such as EC&O, Mill Products, Consumer Products, Auto Components etc.Our Journey with you starts at the very beginning of your decision to design the overall roadmap for alignment of an organization’s goal with the SAP implementation. Following are the different services which we offer as a part of our implementation services:
Upgrade And HANA Migration
Is your SAP ERP ready for evolution or a revolution? As the ERP data structures and technology begin winding down, they are making way for a whole new generation of technology that brings exponential performance and dramatically new problem-solving capabilities.
Beyond the underlying changes in technologies powering this new wave of ERP with SAP S/4HANA, there are new business capabilities that simply weren’t possible before. The transformation change has been delivered to each department including Supply Chain, Forecasting, Production Finance and Sales & Marketing. Whether it is to upgrade from 4.x to 6.x or migrate to HANA or S/4HANA, it is a complex activity and needs thorough planning and professional project execution to not only a smooth transition but also manage the business as usual during upgradation/migration.